The Bay Hotel is located on Camps Bay’s Victoria Road, directly opposite Camps Bay Beach, approximately 25km from Cape Town International Airport.
RECEPTION : 69 Victoria Road, Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa ( gps : 33°57’08.74″S 18°22’47.18″E )
How to get there? Arriving from Cape Town International Airport
– Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
– Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
– Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
– The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay. Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) all the way down to the beach.
– You will arrive at a traffic light, where you can see the ocean directly in front of you. At this T-junction, turn right into Victoria Road. The Bay Hotel is about 100metres on you right hand side.